Saturday, March 10, 2007

Our 4th Company Socialization(ISLAND HOPPING)

Our 4th Company Socialization(ISLAND HOPPING) March 09, 2007.
Our ISLAND HOPPING was the best company socialization.

Our first island visited was KINALUNTUNGAN ISLAND. I was so scared upon traveling to the sea because it was my first time to ride a boat. What a wonderful experience. KINALUNTUNGAN ISLAND is a very nice island.

Second Island visited was VIRGIN ISLAND. Are you wondering why they named it like that?
It is because that Island is a virgin :P, I don't know the answer though. All i know is that the island is a private property.

Third Island was OLANGO ISLAND. It is also a nice island. It was renovated by the people living there and those people have big houses.(Wow! I wish I have one of those! lol)

We had a picture taking in that Island because it has a nice view.

I really enjoyed our island hopping........

Thanks God for your guidance.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

en, virgin island called virgin because theres no renovation made of that island, thats why virgin...hehehe...