In preparing a wedding it is a very stressful job if you really want to prepare by your own. Well if you really want to know how to prepare a perfect wedding day. Let’s start on how I’ve planned my perfect wedding day. A lot of people who witnessed our wedding they said our wedding day was the most solemn and beautiful wedding day. When I’ve heard that testimony we are very proud to ourselves.
Here are the steps that I followed to my wedding preparation
· Select the date. You need to choose a date that will ensure that all your family and friends can attend your big day.
· Determine your budget. You need to be more realistic when creating your budget
for your wedding day.
· Book the officiant
· Reserve wedding reception location
· Compile the guest list
· Select members of your wedding party
· Choose the caterer.
· Book the photographer.
· Book the videographer
· Hire the florist.
· Book the entertainment for both the ceremony and reception
· Order the wedding gown, veil, shoes and other accessories
· Shop and order wedding party dresses and tuxedos.
· Order the wedding cake